I want to turn my blog into a book SOMEDAY. Do I have time? Heck no. I don't have time for anything to be honest. I am drowning in motherhood and keeping up with being a good wife. Am I the only one??? Blah. I need a hobby or a getaway asap.
As I have thought about turning my blog into a book I have gone back to read some of my old blog posts. I have regrets about some of my posts and some things I have said. I don't want my blog to be one of "those" blogs that make people feel bad about themselves. I really, truly don't! I don't want to make anyone {yes you Linds!} think my life is perfect and always happy because it isn't. So dang far from it.
All I want to do is use this blog to journal fun happenings, useful stories and milestones. I hope that my blog posts don't make anyone feel bad or make people think my life is hunky dory all the time. It's NOT. I have my issues, believe me :) I am not crafty, I don't like to cook (I DESPISE it and I hate that about myself), sometimes being a Mom makes me want to run away and hide, I don't have a perfectly clean and decorated house, sometimes we run out of undies because I get so behind on laundry, sometimes my kids walk all over me, I bend over backwards to make sure they are happy (is that the same as spoiling? probably), I have no clue how to do my hair or dress cute and matchy-matchy. You name it. I am not perfect. Not one bit.
So please don't think that I am and I will try not to write posts trying to convince anyone otherwise.
This rambling post boils down to feeling like a FOOL about some posts that I have written in the past. That's all :)
No comments:
Post a Comment