Tuesday, August 2, 2011

::on my mind::

-i am sure i'm pretty late with this but planking has got to be the funniest crap i have ever seen

-griff and i are obsessed with it
Photobucket
Photobucket

-howard jones is coming here in concert and i am dying to go

-i am not as disturbed by my post-pregnancy body as i thought i would be (or normally am)

-i have 10 more pounds to lose and i am SO ready to get started

-i can't even begin to imagine maggie being our last baby

-right after i have a baby i begin to think about another one and i am jealous of other pregnant people (Emily, Ashley, Natalie) ridiculousness!

-i really want a suburban, badly

-i still don't feel like maggie is a girl, just a newborn baby...wonder if it will sink in when she walks, talks and has hair?

-i am kind of missing facebook but now that i have 3 kids, i really don't have time for it

4 comments:

Natalie said...

You are hilarious with the planking and you are CRAZY with wanting another baby already. Just personal opinion. You know I love ya!

CM said...

omg- first off your skinny arse 2 weeks after having a baby planking is too cute!

SECOND- get back on FACEBOOK!!!! I very rarely use it from my computer- just my phone- but its where i put most of my pictures and stuff..

THIRD- yeah you're nuts about another baby and I am betting you'll be pregs by xmas ;)

Jaci said...

You are the cutest mom ever! I love that BOTH of you are planking!! Totally get the wanting another baby thing :)

Mandy said...

LOL! I am loving your posts! Gosh Maggie is SO CUTE! And I love looking at planking pics, they're my favorite, so thanks for posting some :D It is the funniest, dumbest thing ever! I was crackin' up when I saw Griffin planking! Too funny! And Those pics that lil' Lemmon tree took are WAY cute! She did a great job!

-are you going to the HOJO concert? I just went to his concert up in Sandy in July and it was AWESOME! He's so old now though. LOL!

Fun posts!! It reminds me that I need to update my blog. (what's new :)