I actually really love summer and don't mind being hot and sweaty
I love the way the sun feels on my skin so much!
our activities get limited when it gets hot though and that makes me nervous
both boy's did an art camp for a week and that helped
Griff did a cartoon drawing class and Nolan took a painting class
we also have a few trips planned this summer (Panguitch Balloon Festival, Beaver Mountain and Park City for my sisters wedding)
so we should stay pretty busy I hope
in the summer we do a lot of swimming, splash pads and library time
we do spend a lot more time indoors which kind of kills me ahh!
I really, really love being out and about!
But I like to let the kids get creative indoors in the summer, even if it's messy and drives me bananas!
As a little kid, my siblings and I always played with the couch cushions, almost everyday!
Our couch is trashed so I just let them have fun
2 comments:
I'm the same way....I get so nervous planning things to do where we won't burn up. And I have the added element that my kids are so far apart in age that the same things aren't always appealing to both of them.
Love that you let them trash the couch!
Awe I remember playing with couch cushions now.. I totally forgot about that! So fun.
Post a Comment