
Today was my 28th birthday. I can't even believe that I am soooo close to thirty now, ahhh! It was a pretty good bday :) My boss let me off early and Kasons boss ;) let him off early and we caught a movie, then went to dinner and then had some yummy apple pie! I got some money, a giftcard to my favorite salon to get my hair colored, manicure and pedicure and I also got a giftcard for an airbrush tan. I am going to be a whole new woman!! I need it soooo badly! I feel like a frumpy old hag haha.
5 comments:
Please! You look like your 21, young chick! Happy Bday!!! But seriously that's crazy 30 comes so fast. My man is 30 and his still totally hot, so no worries!
Happy (late - SORRY) birthday!! Sounds like you had a good one :) You'll have to let me know how the airbrush tan goes. I've been wanting to try that out for a while now....
Happy Birthday! Totally thought of you that day!
Happy B-Day! I can't believe you feel like a frumpy hag! Your'e like, the hottest mama ever!
You are not a hag, and you're so not old! Sounds like a great birthday. We enjoyed seeing Kason and Rob on Saturday; wish we could've seen you too!!
Post a Comment