Yes, I gave the kid a sucker! Bad Mommy.
Kason and I took Griff to the good old Dixie Roundup rodeo and Griff had the BEST time. He loves horseys and cows and just simply loves to be outdoors. He is hilarious! We have been letting him go and play in the yard and he digs in the dirt, throws rocks, messes with the plants and plays with the hose. He is such an outdoorsey kid! I LOVE that about him! So the rodeo was a blast for him :) Then on Saturday Kason went to the BYU game in Provo so Griff and I hung out all day and then went and watched the rodeo parade. He sat there for the full hour and fifteen minute parade and watched everything. He was such a good boy and had so much fun.
2 comments:
I must be a super bad mommy... I've lost track of the number of suckers we've given Krew :)
Sorry I never got back to you on Saturday about the parade - Mike's family came to town and we were with them most of the day.
Anyway - it sounds like you guys had fun at the rodeo. I've still never been!! Maybe next year... I sure hope so at least :)
Cute! I love that he is such an adventurous little guy! I'm glad you guys had fun.
Post a Comment