I can't believe this year is already over! I need to make some resolutions but I have a love/hate relationship with those. I always make them and never accomplish them, agh! I have a few things on my mind that I need to work on....actually a few hundred things. Way too overwhelming for me! My resolutions are all related to self improvement. The list is never-ending for me so I feel totally buried. One thing at a time I guess. I want to be a better wife, mom, daughter and sibling. I read my patriarchal blessing today and it confirmed to me the things I need to focus on and work harder at. Of course I want to lose my last few pregnancy pounds, start running again, etc. But those things will come in time if I can ever FIND the time.
This year has been a tough one economically but somehow we managed to slide through it with no problem. We feel blessed by steady work and having a house to call our own. I have seen so many people get stuck in a bind and lose their homes this year so we are thankful to have our little casa. Now that we are pretty sure we are staying here, time to fix it up and make it cute!
I will be turning thirty this year as well! Where has the time gone?? I still feel so young! When I look at Griffin and Nolan I can't believe they are both mine. When Griff calls me "Mom" I sometimes do a double take! I am so excited to see what this year has in store for our little family. Happy New Year everyone! So excited to see what things unfold in family and friends lives as well. Cheers!
3 comments:
Self improvement is where I want to focus this year, as well. Soooo much I need to work on!! Good luck to BOTH of us :)
isn't it a strange feeling getting older and yet still feeling young? i do the same thing with addie when she call me mom. sometimes i'm like "oh yea i am your mommy". that's funny you do the same thing. good luck with resolutions. you are awesome and can do anything. oh and i didn't know you guys were planning on staying. cool!
Holy crap 30?! I never even think about that. But yeah, I'm 27 which is pretty much 30 in my book. You look so stinkin good for almost 30! hahaha that's crazy though. I think you're awesome and you're doing great. But everyone has room for self-improvement. Someone told me Perception is Reality. Just remember that. I think it's so true.
PINNER!
Post a Comment