Thursday, August 9, 2012

Beaver Mt.

::Beaver Mountain 2012:: 


We had the best time at Beaver Mountain this year, as usual.

This year we went with my mother's in laws family which was a special treat for us!

We did a ton of riding, relaxing and chatting.

Maggie spent a lot of time riding in the Rhino and looking out the windows of the trailer. She was also mesmerized with all of the doggies that were there.

Griffin and Nolan rode their little yellow four wheeler like crazy and did a really good job sharing with the other kids. Nolan was always on the lookout for deer and elk. He told me one morning that he saw some bears steal the Rhino and take it for a long ride. LOL.

Griff wanted to throw the football and ride constantly. He never rested!

We really enjoyed ourselves this year. I still can't believe that this was Maggie's second time to Beaver (she was 6 weeks old the first time) and I can't believe I haven't even posted last year's trip! Crazy behind on this blog...

Kason and I love going to our spot by the lake to take a picture every year that we have been to Beaver. I still need to do a progression post!

We got engaged by Puffer Lake and after that our family lake pictures include a belly and then a baby and then a belly again and a baby...and so on.

Our spot by the lake is so special to us and we always enjoy reminiscing our engagement and seeing where we are now.



2 comments:

Unknown said...

you are so pretty mama.

Kira said...

Such great pictures! That's so awesome you guys have a special place :)