Sunday, September 28, 2008

TAGGED! Thanks Emily, my friend :)

8 Things

8 TV shows I love to watch:

-Intervention
-First 48
-The Office
-The Real World
-Jon and Kate Plus 8
-Americas Next Top Model
-Dateline
-48 Hours

8 Favorite Restaurants:

-RA
-Samurai 21
-Z Tejas
-Wingers
-PF Changs
-Pei Wei
-Cheesecake Factory
-Texas Roadhouse

8 Things That Happened Yesterday:

-Sold my kitchen cabinets
-Tore up my whole kitchen
-Took Griff for a 45 minute walk
-Took Griff to the park
-Kason came home from his trip
-Booked tickets to Zumanity
-Ate at Texas Roadhouse because of my kitchen ;)
-Passed out a few bday invites for Griff

8 Things I Am Looking Forward To:

-Griffs first bday
-My anniversary
-Seeing how long my spray tan lasts
-Going to Vegas with my honey
-Getting pregnant again, can't wait!
-My parents coming into town
-Thanksgiving with all my siblings in AZ
-Winter

8 Things On My Wishlist:

-A sweet but affordable new kitchen
-More spray tans
-A mountain bike with a bike trailer for Griff to ride in
-My parents buying a house here
-Never having to work again and leave Griff all day
-A nice, safe backyard for Griff
-A new cell phone
-NoBama

8 People I am Tagging:

How about two? Kira and Ashley

4 comments:

Kari said...

Oh I remember those days at Ra!!! Good Luck with your new kitchen. I can't wait to see pictures!

Emily said...

Haha you guys really went to Texas Roadhouse last night? That's where we ended up too! Yummy Yummy :)
Can't wait for Griff's bday!
And can't wait to hear how long your tan lasts... I wanna do it so bad!!

Kira said...

i see that tag, this should be fun. I love the random stuff from a tag, it's fun to see what people have to say. I'm excited for your kitchen!!

Josh and Nat said...

Ok, your list cracked me up, especially the nobama! aha ha!!!! So when are you gonna start trying for another bambino??