I went to the WWW expo with a couple of my friends on Friday and found some cute things! I love going every year just to see what new things are out there. There wasn't much that I wanted (surprisingly!) because I am not too much into fancy clothes, purses, jewelery and hair things. I came across a booth where an adorable lady started chatting with my friend (who just had a baby) and she called me over and said 'you need this!' It is so hard to explain what it is! It is a piece of material that you button into your jeans instead of doing the rubber band trick. I thought, nah the rubber band is cheap and easy but once she had me try on her invention I was SOLD. I ended up buying 2 of them because they are amazing! Here is her website. So, I am happy about that find for sure. Then, I had emailed the ladies that make the car seat canopies to see if they would be at WWW and they were there, yayy. So I got to see the canopies in person and they are darling, wow. They were also on special so I got mine for way cheaper than online, yayy for that and NO shipping :) All in all it was a fun time and I didn't spend too much money! Could have been worse ;)
Saturday, May 16, 2009
What Women (Mommies!) Want
I went to the WWW expo with a couple of my friends on Friday and found some cute things! I love going every year just to see what new things are out there. There wasn't much that I wanted (surprisingly!) because I am not too much into fancy clothes, purses, jewelery and hair things. I came across a booth where an adorable lady started chatting with my friend (who just had a baby) and she called me over and said 'you need this!' It is so hard to explain what it is! It is a piece of material that you button into your jeans instead of doing the rubber band trick. I thought, nah the rubber band is cheap and easy but once she had me try on her invention I was SOLD. I ended up buying 2 of them because they are amazing! Here is her website. So, I am happy about that find for sure. Then, I had emailed the ladies that make the car seat canopies to see if they would be at WWW and they were there, yayy. So I got to see the canopies in person and they are darling, wow. They were also on special so I got mine for way cheaper than online, yayy for that and NO shipping :) All in all it was a fun time and I didn't spend too much money! Could have been worse ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
ooooh I wish that expo would come here! I want that belly thing and the canopy!!!
i've totally seen those pant inserts and wondered how there are...i'll have to check it out next time i see you. i'm freaking out because none of my pants fit me and I don't fit into maternity pants, ugh! love the carseat cover, too!!! SO cute! now that I know i'm having a girl the wheels are turning and i'm getting new ideas for things i "need" for her. haha, that's bad.
VERY CUTE!!! I wish I could have been there to go to the expo this year... I love it!!
and you did'nt call me to go with you:( j/k!! way way cute!
What are they? I need to look at the website... at first I thought you were talking about the covers on the carseat... but now I guess not. P.S. LOVE the orange kitchen! Your not crazy. What is your exact due date?
Hmmm, interesting idea. My friend just started her own design of the car seat canopies -- peanutposh.com. People come up with the darnedest things!
Post a Comment