Wednesday, August 5, 2009
Update
I went to the doctor today and things are looking better! Not perfect but better than last time so yayy :) I am still measuring a tad small but nothing to worry about yet. In two weeks if things aren't going a lot better (as far as weight gain and measuring) then we will do an ultrasound and do a fluid/baby check. I am thinking that things are going to be fine. Maybe I will get a smaller framed little guy instead of a huge beast like Griffin was. Wouldn't that be nice?? Then maybe I can actually get him out myself! I was positive in the last few weeks that this little dude wasn't head down because I was being kicked on both hip bones. Now I am feeling rib kicks and the lower part of my baby belly hurts, which the doc said means head down! Yayy! He felt down there today and he is pretty sure he felt a hard little head :) Fun stuff. The doc said my weight gain has been a little slow, weird because I have gained 20 flippin' pounds! Sounds like PLENTY to me. Sheesh. Praying that this babe breast feeds well so I can get back to normal. Anyway, I am soooo excited to meet Nolan. We are aiming for about 6 more weeks, ahh! Now it's off to Beaver Mountain for a fun filled few days of camping and watching everyone 4-wheel, arghh. The doc wasn't too excited about me going camping but I guess I'm going. Eeeek!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yeah!! I am glad to hear things are good. Good luck with everything.
Post a Comment