He likes to get in here and jump and bounce Nolan all over the place. Eeeek. This is where he prefers to eat his snack. Heck no kid. Little mustache. Oh to be 2. Love these fat lips. OBSESSED with trains. He told me that these were letters. Cutie.
I laughed so hard at these pictures! SO cute! And I can't believe Nolan is already 4 months. Thanks for all the sweet things you say about Emma. One of these time we will be able to get the kids together. You have to try bountiful baskets. I love it!
5 comments:
So stinkin cute! I can't believe how big Griff is! Boys are so different than girls. Emma has a lot of energy, but she uses it in different ways:)
Gosh...can you believe you have a 2 year old?? He's getting so big. He's adorable Julie!
I laughed so hard at these pictures! SO cute! And I can't believe Nolan is already 4 months. Thanks for all the sweet things you say about Emma. One of these time we will be able to get the kids together. You have to try bountiful baskets. I love it!
What a cutie. They think of the funniest things.
okay 2 things:
1- Where did you get that train set???? I want one for the kids but I am not spending 1000 bucks on the dang Thomas table and trains.
2- Maeve and Griff are meant to be together- she pulls her high chair up to the tv and climbs in it then yells for "LUNCH!!!!!!!!" :) Love these kids!
Post a Comment