....and I love every minute of it. These two manage to end up in our bed at some point in the night or early morning. I can't complain because I actually secretly love laying next to my three boy's. We fit just fine. There will come a day when there will be no babies nursing in the middle of the night and no sweet toddlers cuddling up in bed. I will miss this so much. Believe it or not, Kason loves this just as much as I do.
8 comments:
LOVE IT! I miss sleeping with Dakin so much!! We still get to snuggle while he sleeps sometimes...and I LOVE it.
I just love your cute boys!
So cute! This happens at our house too and we love it! Even Steve more than me:)
So sweet. I don't think Jona would go for it though:) We'll have to see when the time comes.
awww those are some sweet sweet boys!
daaarrling!!! you're right - we better soak it all up now since they are growing WAAAAY too fast... it'll be gone before we know it :(
Cute! I can't wait to be able to cuddle! You have some cute little boys!
same story at our house! love it! (most of the time)
I have henry right next to me RIGHT now :)
Post a Comment