Wednesday, March 25, 2009
April 14, 2009
We picked a day to find out the baby's sex!! I cannot believe we are finding out, I hope I don't regret it! For some reason I feel like I really need to know this time. I will be 17 weeks exactly when we get our ultrasound. We are doing a 3D and I am super excited to see the little critter that's inside me! I am going to say that it's a boy because that is what I want and it's what I want for Griff. I also say boy because EVERYONE is saying girl. I am okay with whatever and I would be thrilled with either. This pregnancy has been very different though. I do believe that every pregnancy is different no matter what the sex is. So I say BOY! Anyone have any guesses?? Eeeeek I hate saying that I think it's a boy because I don't want to be wrong. I have NO gut feelings or intuition of ANY kind. So either way I will be very surprised!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I say girl and I hope girl. You will love having a girl. They are high maintenance, but worth it. Let me know. Good Luck!!
I can't wait until you find out! I am thinking girl just because you have been sick!
I think it will be a girl because this pregnancy is different from Griff's!!! That and the heartbeat is fast! I am so excited for you to find out! Yay!
GIRL!!! I know what you mean about wanting the same sex for Griff- I want a girl for Maeve- so she can have a little sissy her age... :)
seriously have no idea. although i had a dream it was a boy, looked just like griff and was big like him, except he had darker hair. haha. that coo you're findin out.
BOY BOY BOY! Haha. :) NO really, I have NO clue you guy's. I had a dream I had a special ed girl with lots of problems (sad huh?) and my dream last night was a sweet, perfect little girl. But really, boy would be great for Griff! I am so torn!
Post a Comment