Sunday, April 4, 2010

Enjoyment

We have been in love with the beautiful sunny days we have had here. We have taken advantage of it a couple of times and have taken the boy's hiking. Griff LOVED it, which I am so happy about. Hiking and being outdoors is in his blood so he better like it!

The boy's and I


Kason and Griff checking out the view



Hiking up some big hills!




Nolan enjoyed it at first but conked out for most of the hike. Sweet boy.



We have also enjoyed our little trips out to Veyo where Kason's grandparents live. It is a quaint little town about 20 miles outside of St George. Griff enjoys swinging, looking at the tractors, jumping on the trampoline and the yummy sweets that Grandma Veyo always has on hand.

On the way to Veyo, so sleepy.


Lots of fun!





They both loved the tire swing.

SO loving spring but a tad nervous about summer. It gets so hot here! I am not looking forward to slathering major amounts of sunscreen on every day. Blah. But summer, here you come!

No comments: