*Isn't Nolan a total blue eyed Kason???*
I have been enjoying my little guy's so much lately. Griff is a downright blast to hang with and Noley is getting really fun too. I really like having two rough and tumble boy's. I swear I was meant to be a "boy Mom". Although a sweet little girl would always be a nice change and would add a sweet touch to our fam!
We have been "camping inside" a lot lately as Aunt Manny calls it. We make tents, build little campfires out of ripped up brown construction paper and make s'mores. We get sticks (forks) and roast our marshmallows over the "fire" and then cook them (for real) in the microwave. It really is a lot of fun role playing camping with little Griff. The kid is obsessed. I also have to mention that poor Mema gets stuck building tents and roasting marshmallows on a daily basis as well.
While we are in the car he chats my ear off about camping. Every.Single.Day. He tells me that we are going to "borrow Pepa's truck, back it into the backyard, hook the trailer up to Pepa's truck, load up the trailer, bring my blee blee's (blankets) and bring toy's and Manny come, Cole come, Klint come , Kira come, Addie come, Livia come..." You get the idea! The kid will go on and on about the whole process of getting ready for a camping trip. It amazes me the things the kid remembers! Small details. It is hilarious.
The other thing that has been fun lately is bathing Nolan and Griff together. So much easier I tell ya. Nolan needs a bath everyday now because he army crawls everywhere and gets so stinky and dirty. Boy's. Griff has been waiting for this and asking constantly to bathe with Nolan so here are some pics from the first time. Griff was SO excited about this.
Result: Two cute, clean boy's!
No comments:
Post a Comment