
this scrubber gets the blackness off your feet from wearing flip flops and it exfoliates good too.

have always loved this line and now it's at wal-mart. yay! this blush is called living doll. my fave.

i sprinkle this "miracle" seed on everything. tasteless and so so good for you. buy it and try it in some yogurt.

can't live without my B12 injections! went to the doctor a while ago feeling crazy and having some weird symptoms. lo and behold i had LOW B12. weird.

this line has changed my skin. philosophy's advanced make-up optional.

best way to floss. hands down.
5 comments:
Oooohh, I love learning new things. How much is that mascara? I'm heading back into the cheapy world these days...
what's that skin line called?? my skin is DYING!! i need something new and GOOD!
I love a good "favorite things" blog post.
#1) I use that same scrubber for the same reason!
#2) My grandmother almost died from low B-12. She was literally days from death before the neurologist figured it out. Crazy.
#3) I need some new blush- I'm going to give yours a try. Thanks for the tip.
awesome stuff! i use the same pumice and i love it, i've been wanting to try a new mascara so that is great to hear you like that one. i've never heard of that chia seed, i'll have to look into it. what is it's claim for your health? just curious!
SWEET! Love it! :) We're so much alike its so funny :) PS you guys always have the cutest fam pictures!
Post a Comment