Monday, January 17, 2011

this makes me laugh

Why I can't stop reading Mormon housewife blogs

is it wrong that i find this to be somewhat true?

i may be dumb (or naive) but i never realized there might be a following of non-LDS followers on all the well known LDS blogs.

it is interesting to see how other people percieve our religion and the way we do things.

long article but worth the read!

4 comments:

Emily said...

i find it to be very true. she's dead on. but i like that she makes it positive. our lives are't perfect, but we do try our best to make our families happy and strong.

k and j said...

i totally agree with the positive part too :) the other stuff just made me laugh a little haha ;)

Sarah LeSueur said...

That was great! I really liked what she had to say! Thanks for sharing!

Kira said...

I thought this was a very interesting perspective...I liked it. I think it can be easy to compare ourselves to others who's lives seems so perfect according to their blog. But I also appreciate that most of them are positive and inspiring. Fun article! Glad you shared.